Wednesday, December 12, 2007

YUCKY CHARMS

I haven't posted anything in awhile, been busy finishing up on Pucca season II.
So after a long time, I finally got inspirated to cook somethin up.






Like alot of young kids, I became addicted to sugar and cartoon characters for many years. It took me awhile for me to realize that Saturday morning breakfast cereal is just nasty.

I was visiting my mom recently and she gave me a box of lucky charms.I guess she remembered how I liked eating it when I was little.

After eating a few bowls, I felt like my teeth were rotting. I decided not to finish the remaining cereal, but instead use it to make a little art project with colored construction paper.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sloth said...

dude! youre such an artiste'
, haha and i love teh kids face ! and generally just awesome !

5:44 PM  
Blogger D Gill said...

Nice 3d art!

Also,what the %$#@ is your email, check out this X-mas Ecard will yah..

http://www.duhconversation.com/xmasCard/xmasCard.html

Happy Holidays!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Rick Capistrano said...

your link don't work

9:09 AM  
Blogger D Gill said...

not workinh, huh? well, its past xmas so my bad!
Santa dropping his presents

11:36 AM  
Blogger Rick Capistrano said...

huh...u shoulda put a fart sound effect for the presents coming out

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home